Closeouts. With a toes-flat, low-tension fit and a Vibram® XS Edge outsole, La Sportiva Nago climbing shoes are an excellent choice for developing climbers seeking a balance of all-day comfort and reliable grip.
- Leather and synthetic leather upper with perforated side panels for breathability
- Technical fit with a neutral last and medium asymmetry
- Dry-Best® moisture-wicking lining in tongue and arch
- 1.1mm LaspoFlex midsole provides torsional rigidity
- 5mm Vibram® XS Edge sticky rubber outsole and rand offers superior edging ability and smearing performance, while remaining durable and even wearing
- Made in Italy
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
- Climbing activities are inherently dangerous; we recommend getting proper instruction on its correct and safe use -- for any refund, climbing gear must be returned in its original packaging/coil, and have original hangtags and plastic wrapper
- Leather shoes will stretch out 1/2 to 1 full size after use. Synthetic shoes will stretch little to none at all.
Sizes: 40.5, 41, 36, 36.5, 33