Closeouts. Soft, yet powerful, Evolv Nexxo climbing shoes are adept at handling cracks and big pockets on roof climbs. The aggressive downturned profile, supersoft upper and clean, single-strap design produce a responsive shoe for steep, demanding routes.
- From the Chris Sharma signature series
- Suede upper with sticky rubber at forefoot for outstanding toe hooking
- Downturned, asymmetric profile
- Precision shaped toe box fits tiny pockets
- Single touch-fasten forefoot strap
- Soft microfiber lining
- MX-P 1mm full-length midsole with semi-crescent nylon support helps the shoe maintain its shape
- Variable thickness Trax High Friction Rubber outsole for excellent grip, support and durability
- Made in United States of America imported materials, Korea, Republic of
- Visit our Climbing Gear Guide
Sizes: "7", "4", "5", "6", "5.5", "6.5"